CONFERENCE: Viden i Netværk 12.12.12
In collaboration with Allan Alfred Birkegaard Hansted's PhD project 'Network Society', WeCollaborate is hosting the conference 'Viden i Netværk'.
The conference aims to discuss and debate how interdisciplinary networks can create new knowldge and innovation.
As part of this discussion, Head of UNIK Center for Synthetic Biology Birger Lindberg Møller, will deliver a lecture focusing on the cross disciplinary UNIK center, open source science, bio-hacker spaces and do-it-yourself science.
The conference will also cover topics including:
• Which biological and cognitive motivational factors are crucial for learning, motivation and knowledge sharing?
• How have social technologies changed the context and the strategies for research and innovation?
• How are online and offline methods of co-creation practiced and with what results.
• What are the social and cultural logics that drive new forms of co-creation and knowledge generation?
• What are the consequences for our current corporate and university structures?
Date: December 12th 2012, 13:00-21:00
Location: Helene Elsass Centret, Holmegårdsvej 28, 2920 Charlottenlund